Work With Me - The Walking Critic
The Walking Critic is a pen name, but behind this guise is a successful entrepreneur who knows what it takes to be successful.
My real name is Kevin, and I am the founder and owner of BlueSun Travel, a company that I literally started out of nothing but blood sweat and tears. Today, it is a multi-million dollar business consisting of seven divisions.
For my part, I come with a few attiributes:
- A nationally-acclaimed, award-nominated businessman that is ranked as the number one in his industry
- An international expert on travel and tourism
- A former journalist, magazine editor and newspaper style writer with experience on three continents covering the social events, food, dining, travel, politics and much more
- A respected strategic marketing expert with a proven sales record
- A consultant and media advisor to all three TV networks in the USA (ABC, CBS and NBC) plus a host of other companies and newspapers in the UK, USA and Australia
- A media advisor to government-related entities in ten foreign countries
- A 12-year veteran of retail, manufacturing, interior design, giftware and household accessories
I may get the credit for lots of things in life, but much of this is due to a team effort. I am particularly proud of being chosen, in 2012, as one of the 5 finalist for the prestigious Telstra Business Awards - a field that started with 5,000 nominations.
I have been ranked in the Top 1% of Trip Advisor reviewers now for over four years. This feat makes me chuckle considering how little I actually post each month. However, it is a testament to readers that seek-out well-written, informed reviews. Since being in the Top 1%, my readership has quadrupled. As of April 2019, I have 258,246 readers.
My top review has been read by nearly 17,000 people.